BSc RGN RM BTec INP
Jacqueline Hughes is a highly trained Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with an expertise in medical aesthetics. Her background includes more than 12 years of extensive clinical experience in a Plastic Surgery Unit and 6 years clinical experience in a private aesthetic laser clinic situated within a Dermatology Department. She became the first nurse in the Plastic Surgery Unit trained to operate class 4 clinical lasers and the first nurse in the aesthetic laser clinic trained in non surgical procedures such as injectable fillers, skin peels, advanced skin care etc.
Jacquie played a key role as a committee member of the National Care Standards Committee for the Scottish Executive from 2002 to 2004.
She is dedicated to the promotion of healthy skin and ensures she remains up to date with the latest treatments and technology by research and attending seminars and conferences in this specialised field.
- Nurse Practitioner 2004 – 2010 medéspa
- Nurse Practitioner 1998 – 2004 Lasercare Clinic, Dermatology Department, Southern General Hospital
- Ward Manager/Staff Nurse 1986 – 1998 Plastic Surgery Unit, Canniesburn Hospital
- Independent Nurse Prescriber (INP) 2007 Paisley University
- Advanced BTec in Skin Laser Technology 2001 Loughborough College
- BSc Health Studies 1995 Paisley University
RGN RM INP
Irene Davidson has been a Practice Nurse since 1996 and has a wealth of experience in chronic disease management. A Registered Nurse (RGN) and Midwife (RM), she developed an interest in medical aesthetics after receiving treatments to improve her own skin condition and has recently qualified as an Independant Nurse Prescriber (INP).